We are often asked steel building garage cost – how much will it be? a lot and truthfully there is not a standard answer as all our steel buildings are bespoke and made to the clients specification.
However, to help you decide on a budget for your new steel building garage this may help you. The steel building garage was built for our client in Southampton last year.
Residential Steel Garage
- 5.5 metres wide x 9.75 metres long
- 2.8 metes to the eaves in cold rolled steel.
- Roof is at a 10 degree pitch with a ridge height of 3.582 metres
- 3 bays each measuring 3.25 metres wide.
- 2.5 metres x 2.4 metres roller shutter
- 1 personal door in the front gable.
- down pipes, gutters and roof lights.
Also, it has 40mm insulated cladding on both the walls and the roof in Goosewing Grey colour.
The price for this building was £9,450 including delivery plus VAT and a rough indication of an erecting cost it would be in the region of £3,300 plus VAT
However, here is another example:-
Open garage / Car port
Open fronted steel car port / garage is 5 metres span x 8 metres long and 3 metres high to the eaves. This building is single skin, vinyl coated steel cladding on the walls and roof in cold rolled galvanised steel.
The price for this building was £5,806.40 Including delivery and VAT and it included rooflights, PVC gutters and downpipes.
The cost for erecting this building was in the region of £2,500 plus VAT