Our team of erectors have completed a New School Steel Building in Aylesbury. This building was an add on to the existing school building to become part playroom/classroom.
New School Steel Building
- 6.5 meters wide x 9.5 meters with a 0.6 meter overhang on either side of the building.
- The steel building had a mono pitch roof so instead of the usual pitched roof
- 6 Degree slope from front to back with the lowest eaves height of 2.85 meters and the highest eaves height is 4 meters.
- 2 x Industrial electric roller shutters
- 1 personal access glazed security door with a panic bar
- 4 x Upvc windows.
Also, the Building has 40mm composite insulated roof and 40mm composite insulated walls in Goosewing Grey cladding.
The foundations and pads were first completed by our ground works team once planning permission had been received for the steel building. Our team of erectors then got to site and started the task of fitting this building together.
Many schools and colleges invest in steel buildings to provide additional equipment storage as a result of surges in student numbers.
Whether they’re looking to expand their facilities, or if they simply require a safe and reliable storage solution, there are many advantages for schools and colleges who choose steel buildings.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
- Cost Effective – Steel buildings are much more affordable than other, more traditional building varieties. This is perfect for the educational sector, where institutions are often required to operate on extremely tight budgets.
- Speed of Service – Steel buildings are easy to transport and can be assembled quickly with minimum disruption.
- Extensive Choice – We offer a range of cladding options to provide as much insulation or fire resistance as is required. We even offer a choice of colours, enabling schools and colleges to install buildings that match their existing structures.
- Total Flexibility – If space is an issue, or if a standalone building is not required, we can simply help you to expand your current facilities. We can design lean-tos to connect new structures to existing structures.
If you would like help with your new steel building or extension to your existing building then please do contact us for a FREE quote.