We can offer our clients a Full Turnkey Package if required. All our steel buildings are manufactured in the UK therefore, we can supply your structure faster with minimum delay and they are designed to allow for simple, fast erection.
Therefore, our aim is to make the entire process as easy as possible. As a result, we offer first-class support throughout the entire building process from building control and planning to colour schemes for your projects. Our dedicated team will be there at all times to help you through the project.
Feldon Valley Golf Club
Sharp and Strong completed a full turnkey project for Feldon Valley Golf Club (CLICK HERE).
Full Turnkey Package – The Process
Below is an example of how the full turnkey package works in the process of constructing a steel-framed building.
- Site Preparation- Remove old buildings, muck away, level site, and lay hardcore
- Lay Services- Including stormwater drainage, water pipe, electricity cables, and ducting if required
- Foundations- Dig foundations to the specification required
- Construct building- Install building to the agreed specification
- Concrete floors- All types of concrete floors laid, for all applications.
- Internal fit-out- Personnel doors, roller shutter doors, electric installation, plumbing work, partition walls, etc
Thus, giving our customers the ease of only having to deal with one person throughout the whole ordeal of creating the building and figuring out what is needed. Each service can be costly and time-consuming. Therefore, having only one person to deal with the whole process will bring peace of mind to our customers.
Still, not sure then please do contact us or check out our FAQ’s:-
Have any more questions? Call us now on 07766 485 100