Fixing Systems for steel buildings are a quality priority for Sharp and Strong. Therefore, we offer high-quality self-drilling fasteners for a quick and easy installation. In addition, the Cladfix screw is used for our profile cladding in either single skin or composite, rails, and the purlins.
Our comprehensive range of fixing systems for Steel Buildings includes fastening systems for stitching roof lights, sheet overlaps, and flashing. Our products have been designed by our manufacture to give optimum pullout and to ensure that there is a positive watertight fix for years to come.
The Compafix drilling screw is manufactured from Carbon Steel. Also, these screws are heat treated and zinc plated which gives the most effective method of fixing our composite panels and cladding sheets to steel rails and purlins.
Fixing Systems Advantages of our steel buildings include:-
- Fully bolted together throughout
- The whole frame uses 8.8 grade nuts and bolts
- Door frames are fully bolted together using 8.8 grade nuts and bolts, door head and posts are made from load-bearing ‘CEE’ sections
- Clean unobtrusive strengthening of apex and eaves brackets
- Cross bracing on the roof – all components are pre-drilled and cut to length for a bolt together system
- Industrial quality roller shutter doors
Our steel buildings are watertight, fit for purpose and they will last for years with very little maintenance required.
Are you considering a steel-framed building and want more information, give us a call on 07766 485 100 or email us.
Get A FREE Quote